Is this your first time here?
The Hennepin EMS Education Web Pages are used as an adjunct training tool for Internal Education and to augment classroom training. To access the courses, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account on the web site. You will be given instruction for registering for your individual course.
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be sent to the site administrator to approve your account
- Once your account is approved, you will be sent an email
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Follow the direction give to you by your instructor
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.